Our members are nursing professional development practitioners and associates who work in a variety of healthcare settings in Washington state. Membership is open to those engaged in development of nurses and other healthcare workers.We are a non-profit affiliate of the Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD).Mission:
ANPDWA advances quality healthcare by defining and promoting Nursing Professional Development practice in Washington State.Vision:
ANPDWA is the premier resource for supporting nursing professional development practice in Washington State.Purpose:
The purpose of ANPDWA is to promote and advance nursing professional development and its practitioners within Washington State via education, collaboration, advocacy, and connection.
The objectives of ANPDWA are to:
Questions about ANPD Washington?
- Provide for the sharing of educational information and resources.
- Encourage communication through the local, state, and national arenas.
- Provide and promote continuing education among health care personnel.
- Act as a resource for other health care professionals and organizations.
- Promote, utilize and engage in educational research to improve the practice and effectiveness of professional development.
- Support networking and mentoring among its members.
Email us at email@example.com